[Freedombox-discuss] Dev: Plinth RC issue

James Valleroy james.valleroy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:58:40 UTC 2014

A "serious" issue [1] has been raised against the plinth source
package. It looks like they mistook our symlink [2] to jquery.min.js
as a sourceless minified js file.

Maybe for a quick fix we can add symlinks to the source files,
alongside our symlinks to the minified js files for jquery and
modernizr.

For a longer-term solution, we might want to look at the suggestion in
[3] such as adding an Alias to our apache configuration to point to
the installed file. This would also fix some of the lintian errors
related to shipping a sym link in the source package.

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=737456
[2] http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=freedombox/plinth.git;a=tree;f=themes/default/js/libs;h=822fb9a93276ba1bbcfaf8c7b000fb08f5a815e2;hb=HEAD
[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=643338