[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox 0.2 almost ready - please test

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Mar 13 06:47:48 UTC 2014

[A. F. Cano]
> Tried to build for virtualbox.  It failed. The loop device the script
> assumes doesn't exist on Debian Jessie.
>
> ERROR: command failed: ['mkfs', '-t', 'ext4', '/dev/mapper/loop0p1']

Hm, Bdale and Nick have seen this too, and it seem to be a problem
that come and go.  I suspect some race condition, and the issue is
reported as <URL: https://bugs.debian.org/741407 >.

> I'll keep investigating at a later time, but in the meantime, any
> suggestions as to how to fix this will be welcome.

Try again after a fresh reboot seem to be the best suggestion now.  No
idea what could cause it.  I do not see it on Wheezy with a backported
vmdebootstrap.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen