[Freedombox-discuss] Getting pagekite into Debian?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Mar 17 17:53:25 UTC 2014

[Petter Reinholdtsen 2014-03-09]
> I would very much love to get co-maintainers with python knowledge
> or interest in getting these packages ready for Debian.  Please help
> if you can by fetching the source, checking it for bugs and add
> yourself as an uploader. :)

Thank you very much goes to Sunil Mohan Adapa, who showed up on IRC
and got the pagekite package ready to go into Debian.  The package was
uploaded earlier today, and is waiting in NEW for ftpmaster approval.

The GIT repo is in collab-maint/pagekite.git, but as Sunil isn't a
Debian Developer and thus lack access to collab-maint, I suggest we
move the pagekite git repo to the git repo belonging to the freedombox
alioth project instead.  I also suggest to move the
python-socksipychain git repo to the same location.  Any objections?

He also said yes to maintain these packages with me as a
co-maintainer.  So both python-socksipychain (already in unstable) and
pagekite should be in good hands now.

How can I set up my own pagekite server, btw?  Anyone know?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen