[Freedombox-discuss] Getting pagekite into Debian?
Sunil Mohan Adapa
sunil at medhas.org
Tue Mar 18 02:13:49 UTC 2014
On Monday 17 March 2014 11:23 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> How can I set up my own pagekite server, btw? Anyone know?
It turns out the same binary can act as a server (called frontend).
--isfrontend is the required option. More information is available in
the pagekite(1) manpage. I haven't experimented yet, but it is certainly
We should try to achieve the following with Pagekite Plinth UI:
- Provide a way to enable/disable pagekite service. Call it something
something simple like "Server Visibility" with the possibility of adding
alternative implementations/services later. Explain in simple terms how
it works and an risks involved.
- Ability to configure (perhaps even register) a pagekite account on
pagekite.net or compatible server.
- Once enabled, we should (semi) automatically expose as many enabled
services as possible through pagekite.
- Have ability for trusted Freedombox peers to help one another by
running pagekite frontend and pagekite client.
- Some status display and diagnostics.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Freedombox-discuss