[Freedombox-discuss] Monthly Progress + Development Calls?
nick.m.daly at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 18:11:16 UTC 2014
Hi folks, in order to coordinate better, we should try to put together
regular, probably monthly, calls where we discuss ongoing topics of
interest. Right now, I'm scheduling the first call for Sunday, November
30th at 6 PM GMT. Further details on joining the meeting will be posted to
The current topics include:
- 0.3 Release blockers: do any remain? How do they get fixed? Who needs
what help, and how do we get them that help?
- Building in Jessie: Impossible? Being fixed?
- Client -> Server and Server -> Client Authentication in Monkeysphere, in
- Wireless Access Points: What are next TODOs?
- Reorganizing documentation and deciding on a good entry point for the
project (the wiki?). At the SFLC 10th Anniversary Celebration, "I don't
know where any documentation is, and everything points to something else"
was a frequent complaint. How do we fix that?
- Other topics people email me.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Freedombox-discuss