[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox 0.5 Released!

Ricardo Morte Ferrer ricardo63 at autistici.org
Tue Aug 11 14:24:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am trying to install Freedombox for the first time. I am using
Virtualbox, with a Debian sid distribution (I installed a testing
version and then upgraded it to unstable) and following the
instructions I found at
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware/Debian.
Everything seems to work well till I type this command $ sudo
/usr/lib/freedombox/setup . After this command, the system reboots
itself in a not working Debian VM, I cannot type or change anything. I
have tried to reboot, but then there is nothing about Freedombox (or I
am not able to find it).

I am sorry if I am asking silly questions as a newbie.

Best regards,

Ricardo