[Freedombox-discuss] Educational Resources

Lockwood Michael M.G.Lockwood at salford.ac.uk
Thu Aug 13 08:52:17 UTC 2015

Dear Sunil / Freedombox

Many thank's for your response.

OK then, my tasks over the next couple of works include:

An overview of both Freedombox and Arkos 'As a comparison' in terms of a user journey, pinch points and required knowledge.
Further developing proposed educational snapshots, 60 second scripts, 'Why should I care about Privacy?', 'What is a Network?' , What is an IP Address?, and so on.
Consider how this education/information might be delivered in a dynamic engaging framework and wireframe.

Could anybody point me towards the latest Plinth source, so I can sit down with a colleague and try and workout how its put together?

I will be on the next call.

Many Thanks
Mick

Mick Lockwood
Lecturer In Digital Design  |  School of Art and Design
HT105, Centenary Building, University of Salford, Salford M3 6EQ
t: +44 (0) 161 295 4879
m.g.lockwood at salford.ac.uk  | www.salford.ac.uk/art-design