[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox UI in your language

Dietmar ndcdhimdsa at gmx.de
Sat Dec 5 12:46:12 UTC 2015

Hi Mikkel,

2 days ago I placed the German translation in my real FBx. These are the
steps I followed in the end. I am writing them down from memory as I did
not take notes, unfortunately. Maybe it is also helpful for others:

Starting point: FBx 0.6.1 from sid, real physical computer.
Installing dependencies
(https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/blob/master/INSTALL , step 1)
git clone https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth into home
Install Plinth: sudo python3 setup.py install

Then your steps starting with download from po file until the run (sudo
plinth did it for me).

By the way, to update plinth from git is it correct to run git pull
https://... ?

	Dietmar

Am Freitag, den 04.12.2015, 01:41 +0100 schrieb Mikkel Kirkgaard
Nielsen: