[Freedombox-discuss] German translation

Dietmar ndcdhimdsa at gmx.de
Sat Dec 5 22:26:52 UTC 2015

I'd say the German translation is done. I checked some of the
translations in the interface and polished a couple of those. I could
not check all as there are services I do not have installed and I do not
want to install at the moment. With some phrases I am not super happy,
but not knowing how to phrase them better I left them as they are. Maybe
some more German speaking people will joint later-on to improve these.
So this was my last activity on Transifex. I will wait for a GO before
the 0.8 release to do the update.

    Dietmar