[Freedombox-discuss] Raspberry PI 2 problem installing

David Johnson dj53144 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 19:38:39 UTC 2015

Tried
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/pub/freedombox/0.7/freedombox-unstable-nonfree_2015-12-13_raspberry2-armhf.img.xz
and
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/pub/freedombox/0.7/freedombox-unstable-nonfree_2015-12-13_raspberry-armel.img.xz

Not knowing how the install should look or how long it should take I don't
know what is going wrong.
It gets to a freedombox login (the second time) and then hangs.
after a while I get: automatic helper assignment is deprecated and will be
removed soon.

I was expecting the install to complete to a reboot and then reach an
initial configuration screen.

Are there any alternatives or workarounds for the raspberry PI 2?

Should I try an earlier version and then upgrade?
Thanks in advance for any help.

David Johnson
View my Google+ page <http://gplus.to/DavidGJohnson>
Click here to view my profile on LinkedIN
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-johnson/68/737/775/>