[Freedombox-discuss] Targets for next release

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Sat Feb 7 18:28:43 UTC 2015

> On January 25, 2015 at 6:57 PM Nick Daly <nick.m.daly at gmail.com> wrote:
> - TODO Everybody: Please review your targets for the next release and
>   post them to the mailing list, especially if you're willing to work on
>   them soonish.

Here are some items I would like to get in for the next release:
- Upgrades module for Plinth, to run unattended-upgrades or enable it to
run daily. (done)
- Fix module-manager in Plinth, and update the name/description to be more
clear about what it does. (not started)
- Network module for Plinth, using nmcli. Just focusing on Wifi AP
configuration for now, but eventually should include Wifi client, adhoc,
and ethernet configuration. (not started)

If anyone is already working on one of these, just let me know.

James