[Freedombox-discuss] Progress Calls - regular schedule?

pandodev at gmail.com pandodev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:20:23 UTC 2015

Is there an established 'regular schedule' for the progress calls? At
yesterdays hack-a-thon, Marc seemed to suggest that it was "the last Sunday
of the month", but the wiki page schedule for the next few calls doesn't
reflect that. Wiki <https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls> shows:

Upcoming Calls:

>    - Sunday, November 22nd, 2015, 6 PM UTC
>    - Sunday, December 20th, 2015, 6 PM UTC
>    - Sunday, January 24th, 2016, 6 PM UTC

I would suggest using something other than "last Sunday of the month" for
the somewhat selfish and arbitrary reason that my calendaring program
(Google Calendar) doesn't support that scheduling concept. Some potential
alternatives:
- First Sunday of the month
- On Sunday, every 4 weeks

Another possibility would be using a shared online calendar for FreedomBox
Progress Calls that folks could then add to their own calendar. I don't
know whether there is any libre software that supports that functionality.

- Carlos