[Freedombox-discuss] Freedombox-discuss Digest, Vol 64, Issue 18

Markus Sabadello markus at projectdanube.org
Mon Nov 16 07:33:26 UTC 2015

Again, +1 to adding it to FreedomBox, it's a cool project.

All I'm saying is..
- Unlike everything else on the FreedomBox, running a blockchain node on
it doesn't immediately do anything for the user.
- Don't be too over-confident in any particular technology and its
consequences. Everything, including Ethereum and other blockchain
projects, has its upsides and risks.
- I've heard one of the core Ethereum contributors disapprove of
projects like FreedomBox. Some ideas around blockchains are so much "one
step ahead" that personal servers don't even play a role in them anymore.

Markus