[Freedombox-discuss] APU

Nicolas Duval nicoduv at baguenau.de
Sat Nov 21 19:48:01 UTC 2015

Le vendredi 20 novembre 2015 à 19:51 +0530, Sunil Mohan Adapa a écrit :
> On 11/20/2015 04:20 PM, Nicolas Duval wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I plan to acquire an APU to replace my Raspberry Pi but I see that
> > it
> > has been removed from the hardware page
> > (https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware/), is there a reason
> > for
> > that?
>
> It is still there[1][2][3].  It got moved to the right a bit due to
> the
> introduction of OLinuXino devices and if you are looking using a
> smaller
> screen there is now a horizontal scroll. (ouch!)
>
> I still have this device with me.  Let me know if need help with it.
>
> Links:
>
> 1) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware
> 2) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware?action=info
> 3) https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/Hardware/APU

Thank you.

It was my mistake. I did not see that there was some content on the right on my 1376px wide screen ;-) Since the page had been changed I thought the APU was removed due to non-free concerns.

Actually I wanted to ensure that there is no need of the non-free firmware-realtek package to use the interfaces on the APU.

Best regards,
Nicolas