[Freedombox-discuss] Cubietruck first boot trouble

Philippe Baret philippe at hyperlecture.net
Mon Nov 23 17:20:59 UTC 2015

Hello,

problem is solved regarding SD card, i had actually to use a microSD
card inserted in the TF slot. You can find a Question&Answer on the wiki
about that>
https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/QuestionsAndAnswers#SD_card_is_not_detected_through_USB_or_OTG_on_a_Cubietruck_SSD_edition._Did_i_miss_something.3F

while booting now the correct way, i have some systemd messages
displaying endlessly "Time has been changed". Help requests are posted
on sunxi and cubieboard forums.
http://www.cubieforums.com/index.php/topic,3984.0.html
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/linux-sunxi/78TY8g2dEzY

Philippe