[Freedombox-discuss] Installation and general questions

Dieter dieter at sarina-ist-doof.de
Fri Nov 27 07:24:44 UTC 2015

Hello!

I have installed the current sid-freedombox on an A20-OLinuXino-LIME2.

However, the "fbox"-user has not been created, or can not be used.
I have been able to create an admin-user when logging into plith the
first time.
Is this expected behavior for the current version of fbox?

Also, i would like to configure my network statically for now.
How can i do that in the "Networks"-Setting?
Also, it would be nice if this page would show the current
network-settings. ;)

And then there is the "Domain-Name" thing.
When i enter whicheverhost.sds-ip.de, plinth tells me "Invalid Domainname"

And then: Thank you all developers for this great project! :)

Cheers,

Dieter