[Freedombox-discuss] Updated node-restore 0.3.0-5
markus at projectdanube.org
Wed Oct 21 19:14:48 UTC 2015
I updated my node-restore package with the following changes:
- Using upstream 0.3.0 instead of 0.2.0.
- Removed default user. Users can be manually created (no LDAP integration).
- All URLs mapped under /restore/, with the exception of /.well-known/
- node-restore now runs as separate user, not root
- Removed Google fonts
- Some other smaller improvements to package scripts and Apache config
There's one issue left which unfortunately I just couldn't figure out :(
After the package is installed, the system thinks node-restore has been
started, but it's not actually running.
So one has to execute "service node-restore restart", or alternatively
This is only an issue right after installation, after that everything
should work fine.
Here's the source:
And here's a repo with the built package:
Michael has a pull request for Plinth that adds the node-restore module:
And here is a 2 page PDF with a walkthrough that explains how this can
I'll try to watch the IRC channel closely during the next few days in
case of any issues.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Freedombox-discuss