[Freedombox-discuss] Live Demonstration Infrastructure

J.D. Bean jdbean at softwarefreedom.org
Thu Feb 25 19:35:56 UTC 2016

Sunil,

Experimentation sounds about right no need to nail it down now. I'm
probably putting too much faith on the good behavior of the denizens of
the net. The countdown timer sounds like a great idea.

J.D. Bean, Esq.
Counsel
Software Freedom Law Center
Tel: 212-461-1918  |  1995 Broadway, 17th Floor
Fax: 212-580-0898  |  New York, NY 10023
GPG: 353762FB      |  www.softwarefreedom.org