[Freedombox-discuss] Reminder: new wiki licence on June 13rd

Mikkel Kirkgaard Nielsen miki at mikini.dk
Mon Jun 13 10:02:15 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-08 18:23, Philippe Baret wrote:
> please remind that the FreedomBox project is (re)licensing our wiki
> content under the Create Commons Attribution Share-Alike 4.0
> International license on June 13rd.

The formal name of the license is "Creative Commons
Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International". I think it suits everyone and
their descendants to to be pedantically correct when dealing with these
things.

> If you are a contributor to the FreedomBox wiki and agree to the new
> license, please reply (if not already done previously) to this mail on
> the mailing list.

In addition to my verbal consent in the May 22th Progress Call
(https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/ProgressCalls/2016.0522) here is my
written consent:

I, Mikkel Kirkgaard Nielsen registered in the Debian wiki as user
"MikkelKirkgaardNielsen"
(https://wiki.debian.org/MikkelKirkgaardNielsen), hereby agree to
relicense my contributions to the FreedomBox wiki under the Creative
Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (also known as
CC BY-SA 4.0).

--
Mikkel