[Freedombox-discuss] Challenges with Tiny Tiny RSS (tt-rss)

Adrian Gropper agropper at healthurl.com
Tue Jun 21 12:37:09 UTC 2016

+1 Petter

I'm still committed to building on FreedomBox as a platform (also
because there is no other choice) and the project feels overextended at the
moment. The only "features" I need is security and reliability for a
user-installed, connected server with Let's Encrypt and dynamic DNS that
can be accessed and managed from any mobile browser.

I realize that most of the work is already on these core, platform-ish
aspects of the project, so please do not take my comment as harsh.

Adrian

On Tuesday, June 21, 2016, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com> wrote:

> [Bob Mottram]
> > Indeed having folks on unstable is a bad idea. Things may improve once
> > the next version of Debian is out (end of 2016?) and there can then be a
> > stable version of FreedomBox.
>
> Sure.  But I suspect we should cater for those wanting a bit more
> stability by prividing a version based on testing for users, in addition
> to the one based on unstable for us developers. :)
>
> Because I am not convinced FreedomBox development will be settles down
> enough at the end of the year for us to accept the responsibility to
> keep a stable version working with only security and RC updates for 3-5
> years.
>
> --
> Happy hacking
> Petter Reinholdtsen

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: http://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-2/