[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth v0.9.4 released
jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Sun Jun 26 19:41:36 UTC 2016
Plinth v0.9.4 has been released. It is now available in Debian unstable
(and should move to testing in a few days).
Plinth is the web interface used by FreedomBox.
Summary of changes since 0.9:
- Added Polish translation.
- Fixed issue preventing access to Plinth on a non-standard port.
- Dealt with ownCloud removal from Debian. The ownCloud page in Plinth
will be hidden if it has not been setup. Otherwise, a warning is shown.
- Fixed issue in Privoxy configuration. Two overlapping listen-addresses
were configured, which prevented privoxy service from starting.
- Fixed issue that could allow someone to start a module setup process
without being logged in to Plinth.
- Fixed issues with some diagnostic tests that would show false positive
- Added check to Diagnostics to skip tests for modules that have not
- Fixed some username checks that could cause errors when editing the user.
- Added sorting of menu items per locale.
- Moved Dynamic DNS and Pagekite from Applications to System Configuration.
- Allowed setting IP for shared network connections.
- Manual and wiki are now under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
4.0 International license.
- Switched to using apt-get for module setup in Plinth. This fixes
several issues that were seen during package installs.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Freedombox-discuss