[Freedombox-discuss] ejabberd is not running

Strathy strathgowan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:59:06 UTC 2016

OK ... next issue for me.  Trying to get my xmpp server running.  When I
first installed Chat Server, there was a green dot and it said 'ejabberd is
running.'  Then something broke ... the only thing that I remember doing
was setting my domain name in Configure.  Now ejabberd is not running and
disabling and reenabling does not start it.  I can access jwchat locally
and from the internet, but when I try to connect I get 'service
unavailable.'  What am I doing wrong?