[Freedombox-discuss] Setting up a FreedomBox on an apu1d4. Problem with "network".

A. F. Cano afc at shibaya.lonestar.org
Sun Mar 27 20:47:11 UTC 2016

A quick update:

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 10:10:57PM -0400, A. F. Cano wrote:
> I did this an an attempt to access the ubiquiti routers that are between
> the freedombox and the internet.  They are inaccessible.  It's no
> surprise that an arp_scan only shows what's on the internal network.
>
> Actually, the outside router (between the freedombox WAN interface and
> the Ubiquitis) is also inaccessible.

I changed the WAN port IP address (manual) to 192.168.y.27 whereas the
internal one is 192.168.x.27 and created an internal route to 192.168.y.0
through the freedombox as gateway.  Problem solved.  Now I can access
the ubiquiti router connected to the WAN port from the internal network.

Since I still don't have an internet connection through the ubiquiti
router I can't fully use the freedombox.  I'll look into the ppp issue
next,

Augustine