[Freedombox-discuss] Nightly images for upcoming image release
jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Sat May 28 01:44:17 UTC 2016
On 05/27/2016 10:46 AM, Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:
> 3) An issue in configuring privoxy has been fixed recently but not
> available in the builds.
Here's a workaround for the privoxy issue (assuming Privoxy has already
been setup, but Plinth shows that the service is not running):
1. Log in to the FreedomBox command line (SSH or console).
2. Run "sudo dpkg-reconfigure privoxy". This will open a dialog where
you can set the addresses on which Privoxy listens.
3. Backspace to erase the 2nd item from the input line, so that you are
left with just "[::]:8118", and press enter.
4. In the next dialog, select "install the package maintainer's
version", and press enter.
5. At this point, if you visit the Privoxy page in Plinth, it should
show that Privoxy is running.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Freedombox-discuss