[Freedombox-discuss] Update: 403 error, Shaarli, and success with ikiwiki.

A. F. Cano afc at shibaya.lonestar.org
Thu Nov 10 19:59:52 UTC 2016

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 12:29:40PM -0500, James Valleroy wrote:
> Shaarli was removed from testing because the current packaged version
> doesn't support PHP 7.0:

Ah... Ok.

> I have worked a bit on updating the package for Shaarli v0.8.0:
> https://github.com/shaarli/shaarli-pkg-debian

Thank you!

> There is 1 new dependency that needs to be packaged also. I'm not sure
> how long this will take. It may make sense to disable the shaarli page

No matter how long it takes, I for one am very appreciative.
And thank you for pointing me to the current page where the development
is proceeding.  I had found the original author's page but it had been
inactive for a couple of years.

> in Plinth, at least for the upcoming release of Debian (Stretch).

Even if this is necessary, I hope that Shaarli remains a part of the
freedombox.  It is the first app I started using and even with the
current problems I can still save bookmarks with the "Shaare link"
button.

Thank you to all the developers.

Augustine