[Freedombox-discuss] Challenges with Tiny Tiny RSS (tt-rss)

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Nov 14 10:46:12 UTC 2016

[Bob Mottram]
> There are at https://freedombone.net/mesh.html

Thank you.

> That would also be something worth trying. In tests so far the mesh
> router images on Beaglebone Blacks have been quite reliable.

At least my RPi-based mesh nodes kept dying because they would be
disconnected from their power by random people (typically the owner of
the location where I could put them) and reconnected again.  USB
connectors seem to give less respect for continuous connectivity than
other power cables.  After a while the clients simply stopped booting
due to file system corruption.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen