[Freedombox-discuss] Integrate "Security" into "Users"

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Sun Sep 4 11:22:24 UTC 2016

I think, we could integrate the "Security" section into "Users".
>From a users perspective, the security feature is related to how users
are handled in Freedombox, so he would search for it in that section.
Also, there is just one setting in the security section and the overview
of available features is getting cluttered. So we should put ourselves
in the perspective of our target users and assign features to the
sections accordingly.
Before putting this request in git, I would like to hear others'
opinions.

Dietmar