[Freedombox-discuss] No apps, no sys configuration + no ssh access

euomu euomu at inventati.org
Thu Sep 15 20:05:32 UTC 2016

hi,

I haven't been looking to the server for a month or more. Because I
couldn't ssh into it or access plinth, I restarted it. Now I still can't
ssh into it(permission denied), but I can get into plinth (only through
pagekite) and the problem is that I have no apps and no system
configuration (both pages have only a brief description).

Any recommendation on what can I do to get a fully functional Plinth (as
it used to be) and ssh access?

thanks