[Freedombox-discuss] Unable to ssh and plinth issues

stephen mahood mv at fsf.org
Wed Sep 28 02:24:35 UTC 2016

Hey Folks,

Running on raspberry pi zero. I turned off automatic updates as that
was creating another problem that sunil and I discussed. This past
sunday I decided to ssh in to upgrade since it had been a bit.

After the upgrade since i saw linux-base being upgraded i decided to
restart the device. On initial restart it failed. Restarted manually
and was able to get to plinth but not able to reconnect to quassel or
ejabberd. Tried to ssh in and it failed, locally with the attached
error.

Not quite sure what to do, I can load plinth, but I am unable to turn
TOR off. I tried disabling and re-enabling both quassel and ejabberd to
no avail. KInd of at a loss on what to do.

thanks,
~mv

--
stephen mahood
outreach & communication
:~$ ssh marxistvegan at dialectic.red

                         .--._    _.--.
                        (     \  /     )
                         \     /\     /
                          \_   \/   _/
                           /        \
                          (    /\    )
                           `--'  `--'

                           FreedomBox

FreedomBox is a pure blend of Debian GNU/Linux.  FreedomBox manual is
available in /usr/share/doc/plinth.

The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free software;
the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
permitted by applicable law.
Last login: Tue Jul 26 17:24:39 2016 from 192.168.1.1
-bash: error while loading shared libraries: ve,true},{send_timeout,30000},binary]
2016-07-31 07:53:40.781 [info] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1062 LDAP connection on localhost:389
2016-07-31 07:53:40.783 [error] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1096 LDAP connection failed:
** Server: localhost:389
** Reason: econnrefused
** Socket options: [{packet,asn1},{active,true},{keepalive,true},{send_timeout,30000},binary]
2016-07-31 07:53:40.786 [info] <0.376.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1062 LDAP connection on localhost:389
2016-07-31 07:53:40.788 [error] <0.376.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1096 LDAP connection failed:
2016-07-31 07:53:41.284 [info] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1062 LDAP connection on localhost:389
2016-07-31 07:53:41.286 [error] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1096 LDAP connection failed:
2016-07-31 07:53:41.289 [info] <0.376.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1062 LDAP connection on localhost:389
2016-07-31 07:53:41.290 [error] <0.376.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1096 LDAP connection failed:
2016-07-31 07:53:41.787 [info] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1062 LDAP connection on localhost:389
2016-07-31 07:53:41.789 [error] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1096 LDAP connection failed:
2016-07-31 07:53:41.792 [info] <0.376.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1062 LDAP connection on localhost:389
2016-07-31 07:53:41.794 [error] <0.376.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1096 LDAP connection failed:
2016-07-31 07:53:42.290 [info] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1062 LDAP connection on localhost:389
2016-07-31 07:53:42.292 [error] <0.377.0>@eldap:connect_bind:1096 LDAP connection failed:
** Server: localhost:389
** Reason: econnrefused
** Socket options: [{packet,asn1},{active,true},{keepalive,true},{send_timeout,30000},binary]
: cannot open shared object file: Error 36
Connection to dialectic.red closed.