[Freedombox-discuss] Interest on Contributing

Κατερίνα Καμπάρδη kkampardi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:16:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am a full-stack developer working with Python and Django for the backend.
I also have Front End experience using HTML/CSS/JS and Bootstrap framework.

Last week I found out about Freedom box while I was seeking for open source
projects to get involved. Plinth project seems very interesting to me as I
am Django enthusiast!

I have setup the development environment using Vagrant and seeking for an
easy picking for my first contribution. Any mentoring would be more than
welcome !!

Cheers,

Katerina