[Freedombox-discuss] Interest on Contributing

Κατερίνα Καμπάρδη kkampardi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:54:32 UTC 2017

​Hi Ruben and Sunil,

Thank you  both for ​providing all this useful information!!
​I need some tome to process and find my way around.

I've already found an issue that I think I could work on
https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/issues/549 ​

​I'll come back soon with lots of questions and some  good news I hope :)

Thank you again for ​the worm welcome to your community :)

​Cheers​

--
*KATERINA KABARDI*
*Full Stack Developer*