[Freedombox-discuss] RPi3?

Marc Draco marcdraco at protonmail.com
Sat Dec 2 00:34:57 UTC 2017

Has anyone managed to get the 0.9 release working on a Pi 3? I'm out of ideas - I just get the rainbow screen and it stops dead in its tracks.

I'm moving away from Raspberry now - particularly in light of Upton collaborating with Google - that was the last straw for me - but it's all I have right now and I'd love to start using it. (I already have some services like this on DietPi under Jessie, but a dedicated interface for these features is preferable. And, of course, I have another use in mind!)