[Freedombox-discuss] Network maintenance for freedombox.org, freedomboxfoundation.org, etc.

Daniel Gnoutcheff gnoutchd at softwarefreedom.org
Tue Dec 19 17:21:38 UTC 2017

Starting at 18:00 UTC on Jan 3rd, 2018, I will be doing maintenance work
on network equipment in the SFLC office.  Because of this work, the
following VMs will have no Internet access for up to 15 minutes:

- fbfwiki
- fbfvm1
- fbfvm2
- fbfvm3
- fbfvm4
- fbx

This implies that freedombox.org (fbfvm2), ftp.freedombox.org (fbfvm1),
ci.freedombox.org (fbfvm1), freedomboxfoundation.org (fbfwiki), and the
Mumble server (fbx) will be unreachable during this time.

Please let me know if this is going to cause trouble.  I will send a
reminder message the day before this happens.

Later,
Daniel G.