[Freedombox-discuss] LetsEncrypt - 4096 certificate option

Daddy daddy at autistici.org
Mon Feb 13 15:13:22 UTC 2017

If that doesn't work, you can look at the way plinth builds the command
in following file:
/usr/share/plinth/actions/letsencrypt
Function subcommand_obtain seems to be responsible for preparation of
the request and lists the arguments passed.
Unfortunately, I can't test it, as I get error when requesting
certificate ("FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'letsencrypt' "; maybe missing dependency).

D.