[Freedombox-discuss] Plinth v14.0 on Debian 9

heynmoeller heynmoeller at gmx.net
Thu Jul 6 20:49:44 UTC 2017

Hey Jay,

you can 'apt install syncthing' with Debian 9.
So there's no plinth module yet in plinth 13, but when hopefully plinth
14 comes to backports in Debian 9 there will be a plinth module for it.
Also hope there will be a backport of matrix-synapse soon.

Alternatively you can make an apt pinning for plinth. Its not the
recommended way, to mix releases but could work.
Haven't done that but maybe some one else has a recipe (sources.list,
etc.) ready for use.

Also you can switch completely to testing for having plinth 14 with
syncthing and matrix e.g..

Hope this helps. Have fun.