[Freedombox-discuss] Translation Platform

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Jul 12 21:36:14 UTC 2017

[Danny Amir Haidar]
> What do you all think about the platform choice? Do people want to stay on
> Weblate? Or do people want to migrate some translation projects to
> Transifex in the interest of translation speed and language diversity?
> Please let me know what you think.

I believe we should use Free Software tools as much as possible when
developing the Freedombox, to reduce the risk of future lock-in, as well
as contribute to the improvement of Free Software at large.  Because of
this, I believe it would be a mistake to replace Weblate with Transifex.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen