[Freedombox-discuss] Stable image builds

Johannes Keyser johanneskeyser at posteo.de
Sat Jul 22 12:25:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I'm also testing the latest raspberry2 image:
http://ftp.freedombox.org/pub/freedombox/stable-2017.06/freedombox-stable-nonfree_2017-07-17_raspberry2-armhf.img.xz

I can confirm the MAC of the wired interface is now stable - thanks, James!

I'll also test the OpenVPN issue, but that'll take a while.
@mray, yes the user is warned "To perform a secure setup, this process
takes a very long time. Depending on how fast your FreedomBox is, it may
even take hours. If the setup is interrupted, you may start it again."

On 07/20/2017 08:50 PM, Pierre L. wrote:
> So, Am I alone with a black screen ??
> Because of this proprietary video firmware ?
In my case, I can see everything fine, using HDMI. I do see the the
error "sr_init: platform driver register failed for SR" for a few
seconds, but then it proceeds with a normal, crisp, colorful terminal image.

Best,
Johannes