[Freedombox-discuss] Owncloud, Piwigo, Gogs, Matrix, ...

Matthias Weiler weiler.matthias at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 15:47:56 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-22 15:37, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> That said, I certainly encourage those believing in the value of such
> effort to join forces and create a Debian derivative for "messy"
> extensions to FreedomBox!

This sounds a lot like yunohost. They build on Debian but use their own
repository to offer additional software (NextCloud, Gogs, Piwigo) and
there mission is very similar to ours. (make self-hosting easy)

About the last application mentioned, Matrix: the server is already in
testing (matrix-synapse).

greetings,
Matthias