[Freedombox-discuss] LetsEncrypt - 4096 certificate option

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sat Jun 24 13:01:46 UTC 2017

Hey!

(sorry for being soooo late about this topic...)

Now I got it working with 4096 certificate generated by modding this
file, as Daddy wrote before (thx to him!) :
Add the command argument as this : '--rsa-key-size', '4096',
You will be able to find/tune this line in this file
/usr/share/plinth/actions/letsencrypt

**Before :
def subcommand_obtain(arguments):
[...]
        'letsencrypt', 'certonly', '--text', '--agree-tos',
        '--register-unsafely-without-email', '--domain', arguments.domain,
[...]

**After :
def subcommand_obtain(arguments):
[...]
        'letsencrypt', 'certonly', '--text', '--agree-tos',
'--rsa-key-size', '4096',
        '--register-unsafely-without-email', '--domain', arguments.domain,
[...]

ps: don't forget Sunil's GitHub issue, it's still opened...
https://github.com/freedombox/Plinth/issues/737