[Freedombox-discuss] Matrix-Synapse - Let's Encrypt certificates- doesn't start

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Thu Jun 29 20:08:24 UTC 2017

Hey!

I'm trying to use Let's Encrypt certificate with Matrix-Synapse server,
using this How To... https://matrix.org/docs/guides/lets-encrypt.html
(part 2: Install Certificates)

The process is 100% CPU, and can't start normally. No log generated
(only during the 1st launch with self-signed certificates).
Trying it on a RPi v1.

I see chmod 777 on all Let's Encrypt symlinks (used in the matrix config
file)
and 644 on the files (so everybody can read if I'm not wrong).

------>>
I'm thinking about this because Riot client looks like not happy with
self-signed certificates...
And it can be easiest for clients to connect to server without importing
a certif...

Thx !!