[Freedombox-discuss] Workshop on Low Cost Community Networks with FreedomBox

znoteer at hailmail.net znoteer at hailmail.net
Wed Mar 1 16:33:51 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017, at 10:18, Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:

>   ____________________________________________________

>       WORKSHOP ON LOW COST COMMUNITY NETWORKS WITH

>       FREEDOMBOX

>   Sunil Mohan Adapa

>   ____________________________________________________

>     <2017-03-01 Wed>

> Table of Contents

> ___________________

> 1 About

> 2 Details

> 3 Registration

> 4 Facilities

> 5 Contents

[snip]

> 2 Details

> =========

>   - Location: Hyderabad, India

>   - Date: 18th and 19th of March, 2017

>   - Time: 10:00 to 17:00

>   - End of registration: 16th March, 2017

Hi Sunil,

This sounds like an interesting workshop.  Are there any plans to train
people from around the world so that they can then give the workshop
wherever they are from?  I'd love to see this workshop given in North
served communities in remote parts of Canada where this would be useful.

Anyway, good luck with your March event.

  znoteer at hailmail.net

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own