[Freedombox-discuss] Workshop on Low Cost Community Networks with FreedomBox

znoteer at hailmail.net znoteer at hailmail.net
Thu Mar 2 21:39:54 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017, at 12:42, Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:

> On 03/02/2017 01:16 AM, sam at bristolwireless.net wrote:

>>> This sounds like an interesting workshop.  Are there any plans
>>> to train
>>> people from around the world so that they can then give the workshop
>>> wherever they are from?

>> This sounds good. It may be possible to adapt something from

>> http://wndw.net/

[snip]

> Awesome that you mentioned http://wndw.net/ .  This book has been

> inspirational for us.  It is a strongly recommended reading
> material for
> our team :)  I only wish it had been more technically detailed in some
> areas.  Hopefully our documentation will complement that at least our
> kind of implementation.

Maybe your documentation could be submitted to wndw for inclusion in
their "case studies" page.  I think your case would be a nice addition
to their site.  That community would be very interested in your
experience.  It would also give some exposure to freedombox outside it's
current fanbase.  freedombox might be of interest to people from the
other case studies.

  znoteer at hailmail.net

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service