[Freedombox-discuss] RPi resize SDcard storage

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Mar 3 16:11:21 UTC 2017

[Pierre L.]
> Agree too!
> But...!
> I usually play with Raspbian on my RPies, and they have a script
> launched at 1st boot to resize the ext4 partition to full.
> It's also possible to launch by hand the raspi-config menu, to have this
> script available for future.

Extending btrfs to fill the disk sound like a nice option to have behind
the System configuration -> Disk meny option (aka /plinth/sys/disks/).
What would it take ot get it?  At the moment on my FreedomBox, I only
get the list of mounted partitions and their sizes and fill level.  A
simple 'extend to fill disk' button would be nice.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen