[Freedombox-discuss] Add ideas to Debian Outreachy 14

James Valleroy jvalleroy at mailbox.org
Wed Mar 8 22:56:47 UTC 2017

On 03/07/2017 11:36 AM, tonghuix at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi Outreachy admin,
>
> It seems that there already some ideas that meet the criteria of Debian outreachy 14, some ideas already have mentor and co-mentor. As a result we need push ideas to Debian idea wiki page so that applients could contribute to our projects.
>
> For me, I am very happy working as a mentor for Freedombox.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Tong Hui

Hi,

I don't think we have an Outreachy admin, but you can add a project
using the form near the top of this page:
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2017/Projects

That will create a new wiki page using a template, where you can fill in
the details. I suggest you or Sunil should do this, since you are the
mentors for these projects, and most familiar with the details.

--
James