[Freedombox-discuss] normal user is admin

Pierre L. petrus at miosweb.mooo.com
Sun Nov 12 12:47:37 UTC 2017

Hey!

There are some months ago I have tried Freedombox.
Today it's a new test with a Debian 9 64bits Stretch in Virtualbox +
install Freedombox by command lines as described on the documentation.
(it's easy! thx for your work!)

I see this previous bug (#733 github) solved , but on my fresh install,
a new user without "admin" or "wiki" group is still able to install some
apps, successfully installed Tor and Roundcube for my tests...

May have I misunderstood something ?
A normal user has admin level by default ?

Thx for your light !

06/03/2017: