[Freedombox-discuss] Outreachy 15 Participation

Pratinav Reddy bhavyalahari1497 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:00:02 UTC 2017

Greetings to everyone,

I am Bhavya Lahari, third-year student from International Institute of
Information Technology, Hyderabad. I am interested in Open Source and would
like to participate in Outreachy and take this as an opportunity to get
into Open Source.

I have installed Plinth https://github.com/freedombox/plinth on my local
system (Ubuntu) using vagrant, and successfully able to run it on my local
system.

I would like to pick project: Add a Text Editor for Plinth to edit
configuration files

I am experienced with Python, Django and would like to contribute to
Debian/FreedomBox.

Thank You

Bhavya Lahari