[Freedombox-discuss] Power on failure

Randy Griffiths rgriff35 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 04:06:31 BST 2018

Thanks for the tips. I tried several things tonight with no luck at first,
then mysteriously made some progress.dy I had tried plugging in a monitor
via the hdmi port but didn't see anything. I noticed when I ejected the SD
card the ethernet port lights came on.  Then I took the lime2 out of the
metal case and tried plugging in the power cord without the ethernet cable
but with the monitor and then I could see the freedombox boot up on the
screen and get to the login. I plugged the ethernet cord in and was able to
see the freedombox from the router. Hallelujah!

But when I try to access the freedombox from a browser through
freedombox.local I get the following error:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Any ideas on what the problem is?

Randy