[Freedombox-discuss] Mediawiki - images are gone / cannot be displayed any more

permondes - sagen sagen at permondes.de
Tue Aug 7 20:24:50 BST 2018

I just observe that all images in my Mediawiki are gone or cannot be
displayed any more. I am not sure since when this is, I just found that
imagemagick was updated 4 days ago:

' 2018-08-03 06:26:18,634 INFO Packages that will be upgraded: bsdutils fdisk imagemagick imagemagick-6-common imagemagick-6.q16 libblkid1 libfdisk1 libimage-magick-perl libimage-magick-q16-perl libmagickcore-6.q16-6 libmagickcore-6.q16-6-extra libmagickwand-6.q16-6 libmount1 libsmartcols1 libsocket6-perl libuuid1 login mount passwd python-cryptography python3-cryptography rfkill util-linux--

Mediainformation in Firefox gives an image size of 0px x 0px or type
text (no wonder).
Checking all files (see https://permondes.de/mediawiki/Spezial:Dateien
) I get the error message
> You don't have permission to access /mediawiki/images/5/59/Tor_-
> _klein.JPG
> on this server.

So, some change of permissions? Maybe with the last Plinth?

Here is how ugly the wiki looks like now: https://permondes.de/mediawik
i/index.php/Basteln

	Dietmar

FreedomBox: https://permondes.de