[Freedombox-discuss] Mediawiki - no access rights for images

Joseph Nuthalapati njoseph at thoughtworks.com
Fri Aug 10 07:46:36 BST 2018

Dietmar,

Your wiki is really impressive. Now that I see it in context, I
can appreciate how important images are for this wiki instance.

It is a really good showcase of how MediaWiki on FreedomBox can
be used. I have shared it on social media as well.

Artists, writers and early adopters play an important role in
increasing the adoption of products. Mastodon is a good example
of this. Thanks for your contribution to FreedomBox. :-)