[Freedombox-discuss] [Fwd: RFP: Dudle -- server for web polls, AGPLv3]

hjenkins hjenkins at uvic.ca
Sun Jul 1 19:56:01 BST 2018

Manual forward of a package request, as I messed up the automated forward.

Subject: RFP: Dudle -- server for web polls, AGPLv3
Date:    Mon, June 18, 2018 4:05 pm
To:      submit at bugs.debian.org

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Dudle is a server for web polls; when-shall-we-meet, event
registration, and suchlike. It can do end-to-end encryption and does not
require cookies or client-side scripts.

A Dudle server package would be useful for the Freedombox project (CC'd).

Dudle seems to have sprung from the research group of the Chair of Privacy
and Data Security at the University of Dresden (which has ~25 staff). The
university hosts a server on which the public can create polls. The
sourcecode is in Github.
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/

Dudle is AGPL, Version 3:
https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/about.cgi